Mother arrested for giving 11-year-old daughter tattoo

When me and my brother was small i used to buy us chocolates which has a offer of artificial skin stickers. We both used to have chocolates and stick that skin stickers on our arms as tattoo.

Odessa Clay with her tattoos
Odessa Clay with her tattoos


In North Carolina, a mother was arrested for giving her 11-year-old a tattoo. Odessa Clay says her daughter wanted a tattoo so she used her own tools to give her a small heart tattoo near the girl's shoulder.

Clay says she didn't realize it was illegal to tattoo someone under the age of 18 in North Carolina, even with parental permission. Clay recently filed a complaint against her former father-in-law. She believes her former in-laws may have retaliated by turning her into authorities.

1 comment:

  1. I'll immediately grasp your rss as I can't in finding your еmail subsсrіption hypeгlink or
    nеwslettеr service. Do you have any?
    Kinԁly let me recognise in order that I may just subѕcribe.
    Тhanks.
    Here is my web blog :: beanonites.com

    ReplyDelete